vai all versione in
All the teams and Solo that participates to the race have to follow this simple rules to have an area reserved at the 24H of Finale Ligure!
When you register your team for the race, you simply have to follow the online form to choose the area for your tents or camper.
TEAM/SOLO + AREA REGISTRATION
Each team manager, when registering the team or Solo on the website 24hfinale.com, has also to choose the area that the team will occupy with tents or campers. The areas are called “CAMP” and you can see them on the below map (click to open the map); they vary according to distance from the racetrack and availability of electricity and other services.
Characteristics of each area are described on the below grid. Areas not included on the map are out of the 24H Sheriffs administration and are free to use!
Clicca sulla mappa per ingrandire
If a team or a solo chooses to share one of the above areas with another team or solo, it has to choose “CAMP X” on the online form. It then have to arrange it by itself with the other team. It’s really important, anyway, that one indicates the area that they will share on the online form, and that one pays for the area if needed. Otherwise no area will be assigned to the group.
CAMP X has also to be chosen in case there is no other area left. In this case the team/solo has to find an area by itself, with no help from the 24H of Finale Staff.
The area reserved to campers can be used also as tents area, but no additional space will be given.
The team area is proportional to the number of team members, according to the scheme below:
FRIENDS AND TEAM SUPPORTERS
Team supporters can share the team area or, if the space is not enough, the areas that will not be used by other teams. Friends and team supporters can use all the facilities of the Event (showers, restaurant facilities…) for free.
– Confirmation of the area using the on-line form will be valid ONLY after the payment. Before that time, it’s only temporarily valid
– No additional space for the team will be provided
– If needed, the 24H Staff will choose the area for the team and/or change the team area
– Special requests will be considered according to priority. The sooner you write us, the sooner we will take your request in care.
– If you REALLY have a special request, please write us to email@example.com.
– After you choose the area with the on-line form, it will not be possible to change it, unless approved by the 24H Staff
– Teams which will not choose the area using the on-line form, will not be allowed to choose the team area. They can only use the areas that are not used by other teams
AREAS WITH ELECTRIC CONNECTION
– There are a limited numbers of areas with electricity, which will be available behind the main stage area: CAMP A,B,C,D,G and RANCH H for CAMPERVANS ONLY
– The electric connection costs 49 euro PER TEAM, which has to be paid in advance via bank transfer
– The connection could be shared with other teams
– There will be at least one plug-in per team, that could be placed within 10 meters from the team area (we suggest to bring one or more electric extension cables of 10 meters or more)
– The plug-in can afford a power of 1KWh
– The 24H Staff will not be responsible for accidents to the electric devices due to bad usage of the plug-ins
WHAT TO DO WITH THE NEW RULES
Here is what a Team has to do to have an area reserved at the 24H of Finale.
– Before the team registration on the website: choose how many team members and supporters will go to Finale Ligure. Decide if you want to stay in a particular area or not. Decide if you need the electric connection.
– Register your team and choose the area with the online form
– When you reach the 24H racetrack, you have to register your arrival at the 24H Info Point
– After the registration at the Info Point: you will be instructed with the procedures to unload the staff to the Team area
– Unload all the staff, park your vehicles and have a beer before the race!
It’s really important that all the teams participating to the 24H of Finale Ligure will fill the online form as to guarantee a space for the team during the Event.
The 24H of Finale is an Event with thousands of visitors. Please help us make the Event safe and enjoyable for everybody.
Thank you very much and… watch out for the sheriffs!